Couple and Family opening in McKinney, Texas. Changes McKinney - Outpatient Therapist Position Now Available for PHP/IOPWomen's Health and Wellness SpecializationChanges McKinney
is an outpatient clinic of Carrollton Springs,
a 78-bed behavioral health hospital. Changes McKinney
offers outpatient mental health treatment to residents of Collin County and beyond. At Changes McKinney
we are dedicated to Changing People's Lives.
As a Therapist, you will be a member of the clinical services team at Changes McKinney. Our therapists utilize an evidence base approach to meet the individual needs of our patients. Our model includes group, family and individual therapy. As a therapist, you will work closely with all departments to provide an exceptional experience for each patient, their family and support systems. Our patient centric approach delivers superior outcomes for patients. Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Healthy staffing levels
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
A Comprehensive Benefit package is offered to Full and Part time team members Position Details:
- Provide Psychotherapy and counseling therapies to patients suffering from psychiatric and substance abuse disorders. Therapies include group, individual and family.
- Ensure accurate and timely patient documentation
- Master's Degree in Social Work or Counseling
- State Licensure as an LMSW, LPC, or LMFT
- CPR and CPI Certification within 30 day of employment
Prior work with psychiatric and chemical dependency patients.
Specialized experience in women's health and wellness.
Associated topics: adult, casework, coordinator, counselor, insights, npho, outreach, sickle, social service, social worker