Software Engineer - Real-Time Embedded, Grand Prairie/Dallas, TX - Active Secret Clearance
- Lockheed Martin
- $107,280.00 - 154,310.00 / Year *
- 4250 Lake Ridge Pkwy
- Grand Prairie, TX 75052
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Description:Are you a skilled real-time, embedded software developer seeking to work in an innovative and fast paced engineering environment? Our MFC (Missiles and Fire Control) Engineering&Technology (E&T) Team in Dallas, TX is seeking a software engineer experienced in developing real-time embedded software for a US military Air Defense Artillery system.
The primary role will be to develop tactical software using the Ada programming language but you will participate in all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) from Architecture and Design through Formal Qualification and Test.
Here at Lockheed Martin we strive to always recruit the best and brightest talent. If that description fits you and you'd like to work amongst a peer team of the same, we encourage you to apply for the job!
Come to work for Lockheed Martin and help to keep our military strong and our country safe.
* Experienced in the development of embedded software that executes under real-time constraints
* Experience with the Rhapsody modeling tool suite
* Software Development Lifecycle experience
* Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in a related discipline, combined with 2 years of professional experience; or no experience required with a related Masters degree.
* Active Secret Clearance required for this role
* Experience with the GNAT Ada compilation system
* Experience with the Wind River Workbench development environment
* Working knowledge of C++
* Strong knowledge and experience with the Ada programming language
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Associated topics: algorithm, c c++, c#, devops, java, perl, python, sde, software engineer, software programmer