Interventional Cardiology opening in South Texas
- 1301 Trinity Pkwy
- Grapevine, TX 76051
Enjoy the Texas life: Only one hour from the coast
Are you interested in joining one of the premier healthcare facilities in South Texas? This team has been providing top notch medical services for over 50 years. They are active searching for skilled Interventional Cardiologist to join the family.
* 3 Cardiologists on Staff - only 1 fully dedicated Interventional Cardiologist
* High level of STEMIs available per month
* Full support staff available on the first day
* Busy Practice with heavy referral base from ED/Primary care
* Spanish speaking a plus
* Family oriented work environment
* Salary Guarantee + Production Incentives
* Earning potential consistent with MGMA (50% - 75%)
* Sign on Bonus
* Medical Director Stipend
* Relocation support available
* Executive level Benefits package
This mid-sized Metropolitan area in South Texas is a great place to live and work! The city has experienced tremendous growth in population, business development, and its economy in recent years. Factor in the close proximity to the coast, and it makes this place one of the most sought after living destinations in Texas!
Come enjoy the warm weather, palm trees, world class shopping and dining, and much more! It's the perfect place to practice medicine and raise a family.
You'll also enjoy the added benefit of avoiding high traffic and high cost of living - Housing costs are 20% less than other Texas Metropolitan areas, according to Sperling's
For all the details please call me, Dan Rixon at 469-###-#### or email your CV to
Associated topics: cardiology, cardiothoracic, chf, electrophysiology, failure, heart, hhp, interventional, non interventional, non invasive