Plano 3 (31063), United States of America, Plano, Texas
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Quality Assurance Associate
The Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Quality Associate is an integral part of the Investigations Support Team, provides support and coaching to Investigations teams, and performs all quality assurance (QA) tasks related to suspicious activity decisions to ensure potentially unusual or suspicious activity/transactions are appropriately identified, documented and filed. Additionally, the AML QA Associate will escalate any suspicious activity investigation that has not been decisioned appropriately within the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)/AML framework and company policies and procedures.
* Work with Supervisor and Investigator to increase their team's quality
* Assist Investigations team in forecasting, process improvements, change management and QA
* Work with supervisors to develop targets, monitor daily performance and deliver suggestions for training and improvement based on data, for both investigation and quality processes
* Partner with supervisors and investigators to develop a deep understanding of investigation process
* Review Suspicious Activity Reporting decisions to ensure that decision framework is appropriate and thorough
* Assess if supporting documentation from investigations is accurately captured and aligned with Suspicious Activity Reporting decisions
* Review Suspicious Activity Reports to ensure that all appropriate fields in the SAR form are filled out correctly, SAR narrative is thorough, and appropriate levels of supporting documentation were obtained and maintained within Actimize
* Document activity that is out of compliance with BSA regulatory guidance and AML Policies and Procedures
* Assist Quality Control (QA) Manager with developing QA reporting and metrics
* Assist QA Manager with maintaining QA Policies and Procedures
* High school diploma, GED, or Equivalent certification
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
* At least 2 years of Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) investigative experience
* At least 2 years of Anti-Money Laundering experience
* 1 year of Quality Assurance experience, or 1 year of Quality Control Audit experience
* Bachelor's Degree or Military Experience
* ACAMS certification
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.