The employer provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers.
- Provide program management and oversight to the Expeditionary Contingency Medical Materiel (ECMM) program for the United States Air Force. \\
- Manage support for the Air Force Medical War Reserve Materiel (WRM) Industrial Operation in San Antonio, Texas and Consolidated WRM Storage and Deployment Centers at Travis Air Force Base, CA and Charleston, SC.
- Manage travel teams tasked to support Air Force Medical Treatment Facilities throughout the United States and in the Pacific to provide manning assistance in maintaining over $500 million in pre-positioned ECMM assets and operation of the annual $40-$80 million ECMM Assemblage Build Plan at the Industrial Operation.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for DoD Medical Logistics within the Logistics and Material Readiness (LMR) Group.
- FINAL Top-Secret clearance by the contract start date based on Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) or Single Scope Background Investigation-Periodic Review (SSBI-PR).
- Fifteen years' experience, of which at least ten years must be specialized Air Force medical logistics core competency experience.
- Specialized experience includes: project development from inception to deployment, expertise in the management and control of funds and resources using complex reporting mechanisms and demonstrated capability in managing multitask contracts and/or subcontracts of various types and complexity.
- Increasing responsibilities in information systems design and/or management.
- An advanced degree in public administration, business administration, Supply Chain Management/Medical logistics or a related discipline.
Associated topics: administrative, assist, associate, beverage, front desk, front office, operation, operational assistant, operations director, support