Acara Solutions is seeking an administrative support person to assist in managing schedules and meetings as part of a Dallas based support contract. This role would have the following responsibilities:Provide exceptional customer service to all levels of customers business unit to include ExecutivesSetup and provide technical support for Video Teleconference (VTC) meetings, Webcasts, and Audio / Visual support. Schedules and coordinates meetings and conference calls with internal and external customers.Serves as a departmental central point of contact for incoming VTC calls and e-mail.
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 3 years experience in an IT Support or administrative support position in a professional environment.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Strong analytical, computer, customer service and communication skills.
- Outstanding work ethic.
- Self-motivated, customer focused, and proactive.
- Represent company to customers in a professional manner.
Superior offers a competitive compensation package that includes PTO, holidays, direct deposit, 401k, weekly pay and ACA compliant benefits packaging available at a pre-tax base.
Go Beyond. www.superiorjobs.com
EEO Employer - Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.
Associated topics: audio, audiovisual technician, control operator, network engineer, radio operator, technical, technician, tv, video teleconference, visual